New Office Guidelines
You will see some changes at your next appointment consistent with the new recommendations. These changes are necessary to help protect our patients and staff. Some of these changes are listed below:
- Parents and family are asked to remain in their vehicle rather than entering the office. We cannot accommodate you and adhere to social distancing guidelines. However, if a parent must accompany a child, special arrangements will need to be made.
- Patients are asked to arrive wearing a face mask.
- We ask that patients arrive 10 minutes prior to their appointment. Upon arrival, all patients will hand sanitize & our staff will record patient’s temperature and ask some pre-appointment screening questions.
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste will not be available. Please brush prior to arrival.
- Magazines, games, toys and so forth will not be available in the reception area. Our video bulletin board will still operate.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for proper social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer appointment options.
- We will do our best to complete the appointment in the allotted time in order to maintain a flow consistent with social distancing. With this in mind, please understand we cannot extend an appointment to provide more than the scheduled care.
- If you are sick or have reason to believe you have had direct personal contact with anyone who has COVID-19, please do not visit our office in person.
- If any issues can be resolved with a phone call, email, etc. rather than an on-site visit, please do so.
- Questions regarding any aspect of care can be handled over the phone at the conclusion of office hours.
Would you like to print out this list? Click Here