We don’t currently have any positions open, but please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com and we will keep it on file for future openings!
We have a lot of fun here, but first and foremost we know each patient’s smile and self-confidence is in our hands. We expect our staff to treat patients like family.
Here’s some of what we look for in an employee:
- Shows respect and courtesy.
- Has a desire to serve patients.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Able to work well with others
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Completes each task on time.
- Prioritizes patient comfort.
- Accepts constructive criticism.
- Ability to study on their own.
- Attend courses and seminars.
- Able to quickly grasp concepts.
- Dependable attendance record.
- Computer software skillsets.
- Excellent at managing phones.